This complex and unique space has become an increasingly visible element of the legal landscape and the skillsets required to navigate it more crucial than ever.
This growing area of investigation and focus by prosecuting authorities such as the Australian Taxation office (ATO), Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and the Independent Commission against Corruption (ICAC) has seen significant increases in the powers and penalties made available to them.
The consequences of investigations and prosecutions by such entities can have immense repercussions for those companies and individuals brought before them, ranging from monetary penalties to significant terms of imprisonment.
Our specialised legal services is available to you in all areas of White Collar and Corporate crime involving:
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) investigations and offences
- Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) matters
- Australian Taxation office (ATO) investigations and offences
- Australian Crime Commission
- New South Wales Crime Commission
- Insider trading
- Money laundering
- Proceeds of Crime
- Asset forfeiture and seizure
- Bankruptcy offences
- Department of Fair Trading prosecutions.
- Taxation offences
Ensuring your rights are protected and your dignity preserved early on and throughout these matters is critical.
To speak with our expert team of lawyers on any aspect of White Collar or corporate crime, please call (02) 8041 4900